Followers

Monday, 9 March 2009

Challenge #2 - In The Pink

Thank you to everyone that joined us in last week's challenge, please check back later today to see who has won the downloads and spot as guest designer.

This week the challenge is to make a pink card. You can use any image that you like but we would like to see your creations using our downloads if you have them.
We do not have a prize on offer this week, but from next week we will be offering a choice of download to one lucky winner every week.

Here is this week's creations from our design team:



Jen











To join in the fun please post your card/project on your blog with a link to our challenge and leave us a comment with a link to your work.

Please spread the news of our new challenge on your blog and display our banner.
We don't mind if you enter your creations for multiple challenges - just have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Hi I just love the DT cards I am so glad these are put on the blog for inspiration because they do just that I love them. My entry is on my blog Here
    I do hope this link works
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card sagain this week from the Dt. My card can be seen st http://lorascards.blogspot.com/2009/03/sketch-and-stash-and-daisy-may.html
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all gorgeous, i've just ordered my downloads, i will be entering this challenge as soon as i get them. Lovely work by the dt members, stunning images! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT cards...and just loving these images! :0)
    You can find my card for this week ...
    here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry this is so late but at least I got it done. She is such a cutie, can't imagine doing her in any other colour other than pink! DT cards are really beautiful.
    My card is here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete