Followers

Monday, 30 March 2009

Challenge #5 and design team call!

We are very sorry to announce that Riet has stepped down as a member of our design team, she has produced some wonderful work using our downloads over the last few weeks and we would like to thank her and wish her well for the future.

This means we are looking for a new member for the team.
If you would like to apply please make a card using any cute image and post it on your blog announcing our dt call, then leave a message/link here and mention that you are applying for the position.
As a member of the team you will receive all downloads as they are released and will be expected to make a piece of work for each challenge.
The competition will stay open for two weeks and we will announce the winner on 13th April.


Now for this week's challenge which is to use the following sketch:

All entrants to our challenge will be entered into a draw to win a download of their choice from the Cute Daisy May collection.
The winner of last week's download is:
itsabrt
Could you please contact Linnie to claim your prize.

This week we are joined by guest designer Lora who has made this using the downloads:




Here are this week's samples from our design team:

Jen



Linda




Linnie




Lydia



Net




Nicola




Riet




Wendy



Please check out the design team's blogs for details of how they made these cards.


To join in the fun please post your card/project on your blog with a link to our challenge and leave us a comment with a link to your work.

We don't mind if you enter your creations for multiple challenges - just have fun!


17 comments:

  1. lovely inspirations. would love to try out for the call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently found your site and your images are fabulous. Though I do not have any I would like to submit to the DT call.

    Here's my submission!

    Thanks so much for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards as usual from everyone. I would like to try out for the call.
    I have made a card with a cute image but it's not a Daisy May one this time. You can see it here http://lorascards.blogspot.com/2009/03/daisy-may-design-team-call.html
    Hugs Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening ladies, love the DT cards. I have made a card using Daisy May, you can find it here.
    Thanks for looking.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sketch - I thoroughly enjoyed myself making my entry
    Thanks for looking
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sketch and the DT call. I've made a card using Daisy May. The card, and info about your DT call, are posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have made my card and enjoyed following a sketch and have posted it on my blog CDM Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a Daisy May design but I thought it was cute. Would love to be considered for your DT please. Thanks for looking Love Cynthia x
    http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/that-is-not-our-chick.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I would love to be considered for the DT please. Not a Daisy May image but I think this Tilda is cute. Daisy May DT Card.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my real entry to the DT challeange with my Daisy May. Thanks for looking again Love Cynthia x
    http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/cute-daisy-may.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try out for the DT call. Here is my entry.

    http://scrappingshester.blogspot.com/2009/04/daisy-may-design-team-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOh what gorgeous images, i,m off to make a card for the DT card i would love to use these images.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have made my Cute Card for the DT call, hope I,m not to late to be considered. My card is Here DiamondDolls crafty space: --------------Daisy May Designs DT call
    Thanx
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely DT cards. I have enjoyed this sketch and have made a card to be included in the DT Call. It isn't a Daisy May image as I've only just received mine today but hopefully this cute dog in his bath will be OK. I'm off to print off some images!!!

    Here is my card for this sketch challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have made a card but it is not a Daisy May one as I don't have of your downloads yet !!
    I would like to be considered for the DT Please
    Here is my card for the DT Call

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just found this blog so don't have any of your downloads yet. I've used a House Mouse image for my card and I would love to be considered for your DT please.
    Here's My entry
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am another who has just found your blog and site (hopefully in time for the DT consideration!), so I don't have any of your adorable images just yet. I have this card on my blog, but you are free to peruse my site to your heart's content! I am just getting started with using digi images and must say that it is quite addicting!
    Thank you for the opportunity to submit a card for your Design Team consideration!
    Have a wonderful Easter! :)

    God's Window DT submission

    ReplyDelete