Followers

Monday, 2 March 2009

First Challenge!

Hi and welcome to our first weekly challenge.
This week we are asking everyone to use the following sketch:
The usual rules apply, you can flip the sketch - just make sure the original layout is still there.
You can use any image/papers that you like they don't have to be the Cute Daisy May designs but if you have the downloads we'd love to see your creations using them.

Now for the exiting news! We are looking for one lucky person to join us at the challenge as guest designer for 2 weeks. The winner will be chosen by me and will receive all the Cute Daisy May downloads as a prize. They will be notified next Monday after the new challenge has been announced. Please mention in your comment that you would like to be entered for the prize as guest designer.


Here is the work from our design team



Jen




Linda




Linnie





Net




Nicola




Riet




Wendy




To join in the fun please post your card/project on your blog with a link to our challenge and leave us a comment with a link to your work.

Please spread the news of our new challenge on your blog and display our banner.
We don't mind if you enter your creations for multiple challenges - just have fun!

14 comments:

  1. I think my post just got eaten!

    Oh well if it apears twice - sorry

    I stumbled across your challenge blog today and couldnt wait to have a go at the sketch.

    Good luck with the challenges.

    I would be delighted to go into a draw to be a guest designer

    Zoe x

    Click here to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just made my card with one of the doodle downloads. I just had to buy some, they are so sweet. You can see it at http://lorascards.blogspot.com/2009/03/daisy-may-first-challenge.html
    I would love to be entered for the prize as guest designer.
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards by the DT are fabulous
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sketch and great DT cards. My card can be found here

    http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/03/three-challenges-in-one.html

    Good luck with the challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so exciting a new challenge blog and its cute what more could we ask for lol. The DT cards are awesome my entry is on my blog
    Here
    thanks for looking
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered some doodles so will enter as soon as I get them. Best wishes with your new challenge blog Linnie.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. My card is now showing on my blog here.

    Thanks Linda for the "heads up"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooooooohhhhhhhh, forgot to say would love to be considered for a guest DT spot !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read about Cute Daisy May on Alison's blog and scribbled down the sketch, but forgot to scribble in the ribbon! I would love to be your guest designer and you can see my card here
    please take a look at some of my other work too, especially my cards with Sarah Kay images as they will be more in keeping with the Cute Daisy May images.
    thanks for looking, hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely first challenge! love the design team cards theyre fabulous!

    My card thanks for looking x!

    Hugz carlz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this sketch, and just had to indulge in the little Daisy May images. My card is here.Would love to be considered for the guest DT.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi all x
    Fabulous DT cards...and a great sketch :)

    Here's my card

    ♥ I'd love to be considered for a Guest DT place ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a bit last minute Linnie but at least I made your first challenge! Great DT samples too.
    Here's my entry
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linnie, will try this using my daughers laptop, fingers crossed. here is the link to my card. I would love it to be considered for the challenge and also to become a Guest DT member. Hope to hear from you soon and can't wait for the next challenge, Karen xoxo

    ReplyDelete