Followers

Monday, 22 June 2009

All about animals!

Hi! welcome to this weeks challenge, first the important stuff - last weeks winner. Imagine a drum roll, play with me I'm trying to build a little drama here folks.....

The winner is Jodi!! Congratulations Jodi. If you drop an email to Linnie she'll sort you out a download of your choice.

Once again thanks to everyone who entered.

Right over to this week, this week I set the DT girls the challenge to include an animal on their card. An easy one as there are some super cute animals on the Daisy May downloads. The only problem though is which one?? So the girls chose and they created some beauties! Are you ready? Sit down and I'll begin! As usual the order is random....

Guest Designer Michelle



Net




Wendy



San


Michele



Lydia




Lora



Linda




Jem



Linnie



En



Cynthia


Becky


Ann


Wow! Aren't they super? So come on dig out your cute animals images be they stamps or whatever and come and play! We love to see what you do with them.

Oh and maybe I should'nt tell you.... but what the heck - coming up soon we have a very special prize coming up... :-)) If anyone asks I didn't tell you - OK??


Net -x-

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards again this week, great job DT.

    This is my joy fold owl card.

    HERE is my card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What creative cards from the DT! I need to get that cow image, too cute!
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. I recently used the image of Daisy washing her dog so I decided to have a change and use Daisy playing with her lovely fluffy dog.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great cards by the DT can you tell me do you have to use a digi stamp to join in or can you use any animal image love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope teddy counts as one of the animals. Here is my card.
    Thanks so much for looking!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about that, I messed up my link. This is my second entry for this week's challenge. This time using a Cute Daisy May image.

    HERE is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Challenge. I hope that Tilda dressed as a butterfly is oj. Here’s mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may use any digi or stamped image of your choice as always you do not need CDM images to come out to play with Daisy
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally got time to join in the challenge. Gorgeous inspiration as always ladies. My card is here
    Thanks for taking time to look.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some fab DT cards.
    You can find mine HERE

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT one. And awesome DT stuff.

    Check mine here.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. They have done it again, what fab creations the DT have come up with. Really glad I have been able to play along this week and my card is
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creations DT.

    Sorry I'm last minute again. Been wanting to make a card all week but I've been too busy! I made a card last week but didn't get chance to blog in time. :(

    My card is Here

    Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete