Followers

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Blue and green

Hi there reader! Another week has simply flown by - where does the time go to? No matter really when its gone its gone. So before we get to this weeks challenge the winner of last weeks is Rita as selected by the random picky thing. Drop an email to Linnie and she'll sort out your prize for you Rita.

A big thank you to everyone who came and played - you all rose to the challenge. Does this mean I need to set harder ones? Only kidding! I know whatever I set all you fabulous ladies would certainly rise to the occasion.

So this weeks is 'Blue and Green should it be seen?' Now this stems from me being told 'blue and green should never be seen'. Well I've always liked to be different. Lets see what our super DT have to share.

Firstly let me introduce the ever fabby Gez who has joined us on Guest Designer spot for 3 months. I know you'll all make her welcome. So with out further ado...

Gez



Wendy



San


Net


Michele


Lydia


Lora


Linda



Jem


Cynthia

Becky


Ann

Phew! Aren't they fantastic? Well done girls - super cards again.

So come on and play along too. Remember you don't have to have a Cute Daisy May to play but its nice if you do. Email entries to cutedaisymay@gmail.com

28 comments:

  1. Super Dt work,
    HERE@S MINE
    Sorry for rubbish photo's
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have won last week ,but my goodness the design team have came up with some beauties for this week's challenge. Off to play now and see what I can do. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what amazing DT samples this week!!!
    here's mine
    thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the DTs cards are awesome. Finally managed to get my act together and my card is Here
    Many thanks for looking
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at the DT samples. They are always so creative!

    HERE's my entry for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the challenge

    great color combo

    here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I’ve had my holiday and I certainly missed on entering challenges as I had no access to a computer. What a lovely challenge and what a lovely variety of DT cards. I couldn’t resist this cute little girl and I thought she’d be perfect for this challenge.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant DT cards and I love your theme for the challenge, here is my card
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Color choice!Thanks for the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards from the DT. Thanks for the inspiration.
    This is my first time to enter your awesome challenge blog and I'm hoping to join more often :) Here's my entry for this challenge.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ladies, love all your cards. Great color combo!!

    Here is my entry

    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab DT work as always, HERE is my card.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super job again from the DT team.
    Mine is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards ladies - here is mine

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great DT cards as always.

    I love blue and green together
    and my card is here.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabby DT cards as usual. Not colours I often put together but here is what I've come up with. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here is my card. I hope it's ok that I have brown as well ~ if not, please disregard. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did enjoy this weeks challenge once I got started. Heres Mine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the challenge!!!
    Here's my blue and green frog thanks for looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards ladies. My card is here
    http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not sure its quite up to scratch but here it is anyway. Thanks for the lovely inspiration.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards everyone! I played, too. Check mine out here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am I goin mad or what.. I was sure I uploaded the link to me blog

    I loved this blue and green challenge, here is my effort for this weeks challenge.

    http://issyspatch.blogspot.com/

    issy

    ReplyDelete