Followers

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Whoooo oooooo!

Whoooo oooooo reader! That's my creepy Halloween voice by the way! Are you scared? lol

Well thanks to everyone for your entires last week - beautiful as always. Now who has the random picky thing picked this week? Its picked Gloria! Please email Linnie and she'll sort you out a prize.

So onto the super scary projects from our (scary) sorry I mean super DT girls. When I said Halloween to them they flew to their broomsticks!

So here they are - prepare to be scared..... whoooo oooooo!















So there you are! You can come out from behind the sofa now!

So we'd love to see all your spooky creations. Remember you can enter via email at cutedaisymay@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Good grief - am i the first?! Love the DT cards - you'll find mine here

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, the DT work is outstanding!

    HERE's my card for this week. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations and my entry for this week is here Thankyou for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects from the DT. Here's a link to my card.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards the DT made!!!
    Normaly I don't do halloween, but with these cute images from Linnie I had to make a card.
    You can find it here.

    ReplyDelete