Followers

Sunday, 13 December 2009

Gold and Green

Well hello! I hope you're all safe and warm! My its been cold.

So to warm me up I got the RPT going to choose last weeks winner - he picked Einat If you contact Linnie she'll sort you out your prize.

So what did the DT do this week? Well this week I asked for gold and green colours. As usual they've done the business!

Wendy


Suzie


Pinky

Michele


Maxine

Lorraine

Lora

Katie

Beccy


Avril


Ann


So aren't they super?

We'd love to see what you can do too. Enter via Mr Linky - please link to your entry and not your blog.

This will be our last challenge for 2009, this will run until 5th january 2010. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT work,
    Happy Christmas to you all,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first ever challenge I think I posted twice Sorry! I'm on a learning curve lol.
    Happy New year everyone. Love your images.
    x Jan

    ReplyDelete