Followers

Monday, 22 February 2010

Flowers

Hello readers!

Well a great big thank you to all who came to play last week! It was super to go and see your lovely creations.

So what a test for the random picky thing this was. He chugged and chugged and picked Jodi! Well done Jodi. If you email Linnie she'll sort you out your prize.

So onto this weeks challenge, it's flowers as chosen by Lorraine. So we're like to see some flowers on your entries please!

Avril


Beccy


Katie


Linnie


Lorraine


Maria


Maxine


Pinky


Suzie


Valerie


Wendy


Lora


Michele


So aren't they pretty? So we'd love to see what you can make too.

Please enter via Mr Linky and link to your entry and not your blog. If Mr Linky has gone walkabout please leave a comment and pop back when I've dragged him back.

14 comments:

  1. Hi, Mr Linky has gone walkabout so I've left my entry Here lovely work from the DT.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there....
    I hope you like my card....
    Here it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made a mess of last post,sorry.
    here's my card.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spring-ish theme! And the DT cards are so beautiful.
    My card can be seen here.
    Thanks for looking!
    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super DT cards,and a great challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my flower card...they are the bg.
    http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2010/02/butterfly-sweetness.html
    tfl

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful cards. Hope i have done this right
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoWzA, what fabulous samples! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, nice colors, flowers, stamp! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous blooms evrywhere, I've used flowersoft, hope it'll do, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your cards and I love making my own flowers too. Thanks for a great challenge site :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards ladies!

    Hugs
    Sandyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this theme; you can do anything with it, right ?

    ReplyDelete