Followers

Sunday, 25 April 2010

Your Questions answered

Okay why  have i changed the name from Cute Daisy May

Well i want to open up the challenge to ANY crafter not just ones who adore cute...everyone who knows me know i looove cute soooo much but i do love to see all types of cards so now anyone can enter.


Why change the name of the Digi stamps from Cute Daisy May..well again crafters have asked me for none cute images and so taking out the cute from the name allows me to look at different stamps floral etc that crafters have asked me for.

I will be working on accent stamps and background stamps that will be in PING format to allow the clever ones out there to use them with my craft studio and psp etc
I have left my sheets of Daisys in jpg format because i think they are easier for some crafters to use.
I will be adding some of my old Cute Daisy Stamps to my shop also for my Daisy Followers

Luv
Linniexxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linnie, looking forward to seeing your new digi's as well as the old cute ones, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete