Followers

Sunday, 9 January 2011

No Designer Paper Challenge

Hi Folks and welcome back to the Whoopsidaisy challenge..Wow fantastic entries last week so thankyou very much for sharing with us.
Fantastic news to share, the Wonderful Mona has agreed to stay on as a full time DT member  and we are to be joined by the uber Talented Chris Olson..I have admired this ladies work for a long time now and she is a very busy lady so i am lucky that she will share her talent with us on a monthly basis.

Okay the Random picky thing has done its magic and the winner of Two Sheets Of Digis is Gramstreasure             Please go to my shop choose your sheets and e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com

Now on to this weeks challenge...We dont want to see any designer papers ..you may use your own papers that you create with your graphics packages....cd backgrounds......stamped backgrounds and all your spellbinder and cricut shapes so plenty to think about.
Because i am encouraging you to dig out your cds, the challenge this week is a £10 voucher kindly donated by Joanna Sheen...Fantabulas samples as always the Dt have really pulled out all the stops this week sooooo lets get crafting.

















Linnie



8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for selecting my entry....it is definitely my lucky day. All of your images are so adorable.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget to get in touch with your choice of two free sheets
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute DT cards! Loved the challenge this week, it encouraged me to get creative! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a toughie for me this wee, but I definitely enjoyed it! Love the DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linnie. I've been trying to contact you via email, but although it wasn't returned in error, I believe your address as shown above is incorrect (linnepink@googlemail.com) Can you please provide your correct email or contact me, so I can let you know of my choice of sheets? Thanks
    Joycexx joyce_gramstreasures@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have e mailed you yes i missed out the i in linnie lol
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO papers directive was easier than I thought it would be esp when we have embossing machines etc. just makes us get creative, thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if I missed the deadline, but don't see Mr. Linky. Here's mine

    Aloha, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete