Followers

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Birthday challenge

A big welcome back crafters..wow fantastic response to last weeks challenge ...random picky thingy cranked up and picked out The Navy Wife      please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail.com with your choice of two sheets of digis .
This week we would love to see your Birthday creations..the challenge has been set by the uber talented Mona ..any gift or card that is suitable for birthdays....the fantastic Daisy Diva's have just done some amazing samples so take your inspiration and
" Lets get Crafting"

Bonni



Heike

























7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely challenge, and such lovely DT work too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of lovely Birthday Cards both from DT and all of the participants..
    Great Easy Challenge.. And that fits me perfect!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    How thrilled I was to find out that it was a challenge blog for those cute cute images, I am entering a card with big hops of winning me som cute cute digis :D
    hugs from Linda S.L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work from the DT's sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My card went walk about...just popped it back on, must have been when blogger went wacko.
    Gorgeous cards in this challenge and the DT's are gorgeous and very inspirational.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Dear, the card I put on this morning was'nt supposed to be here, it was for the one before, dont know how to take it off and move it.[number 53.] Number 55 is for this post.
    This of course, could be mean I'm totally confused, and have entered twice...is that allowed.Stupid blogger, got me all confused, dont know where I am...lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete