Followers

Sunday, 26 June 2011

Christmas in june

Welcome back crafters...  Firstly we welcome Mariane as a GDT  for six months  hope you pop along and say hi......we loved seeing the amazing entries for our pile on the flowers challenge....the little random picker has  done it's job and picked out  Stephenie    as our winner of two sheets of digis so please e mail me at linniepink@googlemail with your choices....we are in the middle of a heatwave in the UK so what better to cool us off than to make Christmas Cards...yes its Christmas in June...i have some new christmas digis on my site as well as some old favorites.....the amazing Daisy Diva's have created  some real stunners for your inspiration soooooo "Lets get crafting"

sande









Mona







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. I'm a new follower, and I need your help.
    I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! I'm trying to update the list to include a brief phrase describing each link. Can you sum yours up... hopefully in a dozen words or less? Check under the header for the link to that page.
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/
    ncsue0514 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the challenge and the DT cards!

    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of Christmas in June. I'll be back with my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards ladies, you can never start Christmas cards too soon! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete